My Talented Daughter...

Awhile back, Addison brought home a folder with different types of poetry they had learned, showing samples of their own work. Here is her Sensory Poem...thought it was cute!





Sensory Poem
By Addison Burton

Happiness is Yellow
It sounds like silence
It smells like Jolly Ranchers
It tastes like warm milk
It looks like snow
Happiness feels like the hot sun against my cheek.



She definitely has some pretty accurate descriptions of what happiness is! I don't know about you, but I always refer to happiness as smelling like a newly opened bag of Jolly Ranchers!


2 comments:

Jordan Chanley said...

I love this and I love Addison! She is so talented!

Bethany said...

Awww Thanks Jordie!!! She love you too!!

Blog's I Love

  • Update September 2015 - It has almost been a year since I went to L.A. for my 2nd stem cell transplant. While my body seems to have accepted my sister's cells well; I have not ha...
    11 years ago
  • New Blog - Well, friends, it's pretty obvious that this blog thing isn't working anymore. I think it's a combination of Blogger's clunkiness and my own lack of time/m...
    13 years ago
  • Elimination vs. Moderation - Well, it's been an interesting February in the Bean household. And I'm not ashamed to say I loved it but I'm also glad it's over. So here is a recap of w...
    13 years ago
  • what makes Lauren so special? - The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of Hell, a hell of Heaven. --John Milton I ran across this quote today and it resonated with...
    14 years ago
  • RED, White & Blue… - A late update on our Fourth of July festivities… This little guy saw fireworks for the first time and the loud popping and shooting flames made him run…CLO...
    15 years ago
  • Glorious Praise - [image: Photobucket] *Presidio La Bahia, Goliad, TX* *Dance of PraiseO, Lord, I want to dance before You,I wan...
    17 years ago

My Special Friends

What Would You Like To Know?