My Talented Daughter...

Awhile back, Addison brought home a folder with different types of poetry they had learned, showing samples of their own work. Here is her Sensory Poem...thought it was cute!





Sensory Poem
By Addison Burton

Happiness is Yellow
It sounds like silence
It smells like Jolly Ranchers
It tastes like warm milk
It looks like snow
Happiness feels like the hot sun against my cheek.



She definitely has some pretty accurate descriptions of what happiness is! I don't know about you, but I always refer to happiness as smelling like a newly opened bag of Jolly Ranchers!


2 comments:

Jordan Chanley said...

I love this and I love Addison! She is so talented!

Bethany said...

Awww Thanks Jordie!!! She love you too!!

Blog's I Love

My Special Friends

What Would You Like To Know?