30 Day Cleanse...

Ahhhh it's back to the grind of school. And with this semester comes a new major - that's right...I am no longer attempting my Early Childhood degree, but instead have changed to Business. After lots of thoughts, prayers, worry, stress, anxiety, and everything else in between - I decided now was the time to decide, and Business it was!! After 2 weeks in school, I'm not sure if I am going to get the hang of it, but hey - a new challenge is always welcomed!!

I decided after the realization that the whole 'social network' just got on my last nerve, that I was going to do a '30 day Facebook cleanse'. HAHA! I came up with that on my own....I thought it was rather clever!

I got tired of the extremes - it can't ever just be mellow, its either 'my life sucks'.....or 'I can't believe how people think there life sucks'....and not so many 'thankfuls and blessed'! The unfortunate thing is that I usually post my blogs to my facebook page - so here's to seeing if anyone actually reads these things!!!

I have felt refreshed since boycotting facebook. I feel I spend a lot of time doing things I normally would put off because I wasted so much time seeing what everyone else was doing. Now I actually work on my homework, clean house, do laundry, get on Pinterest (notice I now have a Pinterest 'Pin It' button on the right side of my blog page, so if you ever want to 'Pin' my blogs, you can do so!!

SIDENOTE-{I may have just came up with the idea of a 'Pinterest Challenge' where I take recipes, or home projects I find on Pinterest and talk about how well it worked for me or what I did differently, etc. I have spent a lot of time on projects as well as recipes and have had nothing but success!! I really enjoy being creative!}

Anyway - just wanted to stop onto my blog, and say hello! Please feel free to communicate with me here, or by email @ zaklburton@aim.com or if you know my number, just call or text me!

As always, LOVE to Y-O-U all!!! Until next time.....

No comments:

Blog's I Love

My Special Friends

What Would You Like To Know?