Opportunity Unexpected....

I am so thankful that God is allowing some new opportunities in my life. I desire to feel as though I'm making a difference in the world. I will be reporting back on my experience, not in detail in order to avoid sounding like I am bragging, but I will be describing my internal love, joy, and peace to you - so stay tuned!!! I hope God will reveal to me what it is he has laid upon my heart. I have the desire, I'm just not sure what it is he wants me to do yet. I will know......when the time is right! And I'll be ready!!! I pray for direction....I pray for confidence....I pray for peace.....I pray I can make a difference....

You never know who you were meant for. Seriously. You never know whose life you were sent to change. Don't take any opportunity for granted!

Love to you all!!!!

No comments:

Blog's I Love

My Special Friends

What Would You Like To Know?