(Cont.) A Life Worth Living....A Life That Makes a Difference In the Lives of Others

Well, sweet, precious Lauren went home to see Jesus today. Yesterday, she 'came back' and her aunt asked her, 'Should I be afraid?' She replied..."Never be afraid. It is so beautiful there...and nothing to fear." Today they disconnected her breathing machine at 11:11 am - A number dear to Lauren....she believed it was indicative of angelic presence. She passed about 20 minutes later. Such a beautiful spirit - such an amazing woman who did more in her 21 years of life than most do in a lifetime. She has forever changed my life! I will forever be grateful that God put her in my path as an amazing example of how to live and how to LOVE!!!! Love this girl - I feel like I've known her my whole life.....and my heart is sad - but at the same time, she is 'having so much fun' - she said so herself!

No comments:

Blog's I Love

My Special Friends

What Would You Like To Know?