Blogs.....huh.....what are they good for???

Some people may think blogs are stupid. I personally love them and love being a 'virtual' part of other peoples' lives.

The reason I blog is simply because if for some reason my life is ever cut short (Lord knows we are never guaranteed tomorrow) then maybe my friends and family can have evidence of what I stood for and what I strived for in my life. It's like a modern day journal that anyone can read - if they choose to that is.

My main goal is simply to love. Love with all of your heart, love with your soul, love with your mind, love with every inch of yourself.

Don't judge. It's so easy to do, but I can say from experience that if you judge, you WILL be put into the same position as the person you judged. It will happen to either you or someone you are close to and you will see things from the inside of a circumstance and realize you never had the wisdom to judge another's circumstance.

Enjoy every bad circumstance in your life - maybe not in the midst of your bad circumstance because that would be unrealistic - but just trudge through it with the expectation that you will look back on it one day and be so grateful for the person you are now in spite of it.

Everyone always says to live each day as if it's your last. It's true, when you live in that mentality - simple things mean so much more to you.

Don't wish your days away. You don't know how many you have left and if you DID know - you would be more careful to enjoy the ones you have rather than wish they were already over.

Don't plan. Any plan you conjure up never happens exactly the way it is supposed to. I still try, believe me - you would think I'd learn my lesson by now! But in moments of adversity, the plans go out the window because you learn they weren't near as important as you thought they were.

Don't live life with daily regrets. "Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Most importantly, love God. He is the only one who matters. He is the one who gives you peace, joy, patience, love, kindness, tenderness, strength. He loves you as a parent loves his child....unconditionally. He accepts you, mistakes and all, and helps you want to be a better person. Just let Him.

Live a life of humility. Appreciate every single gift in your life and be grateful for it. Live life as though everything in it is a miracle.

Count your blessings - they make the bad things seem so petty.

In summary, live. "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

I don't blog to offend, I blog to hopefully make a difference, even if it's in the life of one single person. But I hope that in real life, I make differences in MANY people's lives. I am living my life in an effort of 'living it right' and hopefully, it will be enough.




No comments:

Blog's I Love

My Special Friends

What Would You Like To Know?