Can I take your order?

I have been keeping up with a blog, called Dana's Blog, about a young girl and her battle with cancer. She has battled and won two times before, and is currently battling for the third time. While keeping up with her story, this stranger has truly touched my life.

It is amazing how we are able to influence the lives others....I long to touch one person's life the way she has touched mine!

This young lady stresses the importance of your choices in life. We choose the way our days are and we choose the way we perceive the instances in our lives. The problems we face are considered gifts, in all honesty. And if you look at a challenge or a problem as the wrapping paper - the gift is what comes after the problem (wrapping paper) has been removed. My first reaction to a problem is 'oh great - here we go again!' But after having a revelation about this actual gift, I look back at problems from my past and understand that they were truly gifts. It was a change in my perspective, or a lesson learned. It was a realization that God only wants HIS best for my life and not to second guess His desires for my life. I have grown so much as a person through each and every one of my 'gifts' and you would think it was the best Christmas ever with the amount of 'gifts' I've received.

So imagine you sit down at a restaurant and the waitress/waiter hands you a menu. The menu says 'happiness', 'peace', 'stress', 'worry', 'wealth', 'bitterness'.....the choices are endless.... what will you order?


"God can pour on the blessings in astonishing ways so that you're ready for anything and everything, more than just ready to do what needs to be done. As one psalmist puts it,

He throws caution to the winds,
giving to the needy in reckless abandon.
His right-living, right-giving ways
never run out, never wear out.

This most generous God who gives seed to the farmer that becomes bread for your meals is more than extravagant with you. He gives you something you can then give away, which grows into full-formed lives, robust in God, wealthy in every way, so that you can be generous in every way, producing with us great praise to God." (2 Corinthians 9:8-11)

No comments:

Blog's I Love

My Special Friends

What Would You Like To Know?